Sunday, October 13, 2013

Blisters

So I have a blister on my pinky toe right now and I am going to tell you what I do when I get a blister
First: I soak my feet in epson salt with is a soothing salt that makes you feet feel amazing after pointe and it will dry out you blister a little bit. If I don't have epson salt I will do an ice bath.
Second: If it isn't that bad I will rube rubbing alcohol on it so it dies it out. I only do this if it is not too deep because that can STING!
Third: The next time I have to do pointe and I have a blister I will put New-Skin on it. This will also sting if it is open deep enough but it adds a layer on top of your skin and prevents it from getting worse.

Sometimes I will tape my toes but that is really rare. My teacher doesn't like us to take our toes she wants us to get callaces and build up our feet and thats what I try to do instead of taping them.
Hopes this helps you guys if you get a blister :)

⭐ Stella ⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment