Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sprained Ankle

Hey guys so on Wednesday I sprained my ankle in dance class. I was doing a small jump and landed on my ankle rolled. The thing is it didn't hurt much when I did it and I iced it for a while but then I got up and marked the dance for a performance. It hurt more on Thursday at school and after I went to the Urgent Care because no other doctors were available. I got x-rays and it was just a sprain but I'm out of dance for about a week-ish. I have a splint for it and I am taking it easy. There is a nutcracker photo shoot on Tuesday that I was supposed to be apart of but idk if I can now. I really want to be in it but I will have to put on pointe shoes and go on pointe and idk if I will be able to. The main message in this blog post is to be carful and not to over do yourself.

⭐ Stella ⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment