Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Motivation/Confession

So lately I have not been feeling as motivated as usual. I think its because I have not started back to school yet so during the day I have just been sitting around and reading and stuff. Also one dancer left my studio this year and she motivates me to do better and push myself and know I don't have that same energy. I hope this will change soon. Tell me what you guys do if you just kinda feel dance overload and just not as motivated. The thing is I want to do better and I want to improve and be the best but I just have not be as committed as usual. Hopefully the next time I post I will feel more inspired.

⭐ Stella ⭐
P.S I still LOVE DANCE and it is STILL my LIFE and this is the first time I have ever felt overworked and just not inspired so just to let you guys know.

No comments:

Post a Comment