Sunday, May 12, 2013

After Masquerade 2013

So I competed at Masquerade on Friday night and I just wanted to give a recap...
I got Platinum for the point systems which I was really happy about.
Also I got 7th Overall.
Even though it wasn't like 1st 2nd or 3rd or higher I was really happy about this placement.
I felt like everything was not I'm my favor and I still did well, first I was competing 15-19 and at the bottom of the age category. Also my teacher put me in Elite when I probably should have competed in Intermediate like the rest of my team except one student and my other teacher would have put me in Intermediate. Also I didn't really have a chance to have a private last week and I didn't have it for two weeks before that so I didn't run my solo with my teacher for 3 weeks.
Also I bet a couple girls that placed higher than me at other competitions from a really good studio around here so I was pretty excited. :)
Masquerade was a very fun competition my studio did go but I Senior and Teen Team did not do their group dances because of a conflicting High School Dancer Performance. I probably will go back next year.

⭐ Stella ⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment