Tuesday, April 9, 2013

My Fitness Pal

Today I am going to share my favorite way to keep healthy for dance. I don't really need to lose any weight but I still like to eat healthy. I do a calorie counter with an app for the iPhone. It is called My Fitness Pal. This app you can plug in what you eat every day and see how many calories you should be eating. What is great about this app is it also lets you see how much calcium, different vitamins, sugar and other information on what is in the food you eat. You can scan the bar code of an item that you ate. The thing I like best is you can add in all of the exercise you do to get a pretty accurate result of you calorie intake that day. This is just what I do sometimes not everyday but when I feel urged to be super healthy.

⭐ Stella ⭐
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

*Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with My Fitness Pal this are all of my own opinions to their app*

No comments:

Post a Comment