Saturday, April 6, 2013

After NEXSTAR 2013

Hey so I just got home from NEXSTAR and I had an amazing time! After competition and awards I went shopping so I could have been home at 4 but I'm home now at 10...
I competed my solo is the 15-16 year old devision in Lyrical in the Nexstar (Advance) Level. I got Platinum which is the scoring for your dance and got a pin. Also I got 1st in my devision which was the 15-16 year old Lyrical solos in Nexstar (Advance Level). Because I got 1st I received a trophy. Also I got 9th Overall which is of all of the Nexstar (Advance) Level solos ages 15-19! I was really happy with this because I placed in the Top 10. For this award I received a plaque that says High Score. Also I entered in the Title Competition and WON Miss Nexstar. This was out of the people who entered title ages 15-19. For this I won a plaque that says Title Champion and I get to be in the booklet for Champions for 2013 for NEXSTAR. Overall this has been a great day. I don't think my solo was the best it could have been, but it certainly was not my worst. I still have a couple more competitions this year which I am excited about.


⭐ Stella ⭐


No comments:

Post a Comment